Early Phase Studies
Early phase Studies are an important phase of development and vital to providing crucial early insights that can govern the future clinical development of new medicines.
By conducting Early Phase Studies quickly and efficiently biopharmaceutical companies can reach critical “go/no-go” decisions faster. To accomplish this, sponsors need a specialised strategic partner with the flexibility and expertise to implement successful Early Phase Studies that lead to meaningful results.
Our value proposition
Richmond Pharmacology has successfully conducted over 250 Early Phase Studies for over a decade, with a proven track record of adopting efficient strategies that allow for significant savings of cost and time.
- Over 12 years extensive experience in the planning and conduct of over 250 Early Phase Studies
- Study types cover a large range of Early Phase Studies in healthy people and other special populations, spanning simple bioequivalence to complex first-into-human studies
- MHRA Phase 1 accreditation ensures consistent processes and adherence to GCP standards
- Hospital integrated setting with immediate access to medical support and excellent on-site emergency services providing sponsors with an ideal and safe environment for Early Phase Studies
- Uniformity with senior management established within the company for 8 years+
- All our research is directed on a day to day basis by our most senior doctors
- Efficient conduct of all studies is reflected by the quality of our regular publications in peer reviewed journals
- High quality of our data adds to the renowned reputation of our work that facilitates subsequent regulatory filing
Talk to our experts about your Early Phase Studies
For more on our Early Phase expertise write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a proposal or to arrange a face-to-face meeting to discuss your requirements.