These courses will equip external healthcare professionals with the skills to assist patients in preventing or treating cardiac arrest.
Richmond Pharmacology will offer an E-ILS (£80) and Full ILS Course (£120).
1. Thursday 12th December 2019 09:00-16:00
1. Tuesday 14th January 2020 09:00-16:00
2. Thursday 30thJanuary 2020 09:00-16:00
3. Tuesday 18th February 2020 09:00-16:00
4. Tuesday 25th February 2020 09:00-16:00
5. Tuesday 10th March 2020 09:00-16:00
6. Friday 27th March 2020 09:00-16:00
7. Friday 3rd April 2020 09:00-16:00
8. Tuesday 28th April 2020 09:00-16:00
9. Thursday 14th May 2020 09:00-16:00
10. Wednesday 27th May 2020 09:00-16:00
11. Friday 12th June 2020 09:00-16:00
12. Tuesday 23rd June 2020 09:00-16:00
To find out more information on the ILS Training, please email us: email@example.com
Additionally, to find out more about the ILS training courses offered by the Resuscitation Council (UK), please check here.
St John Ambulance London Bridge
160-166 Borough High Street
“I am very pleased with the Project Management of both studies undertaken on behalf of (blank) and any future studies we have to outsource will automatically be contracted to you.”
“Many thanks for your time today, most impressed with the quality of the follow up to our enquiry.”
“Please know that it has been an absolute pleasure collaborating with you and that I am most appreciative of the key contributions RPL has made to this project thus far. I hope I have the opportunity to work with RPL again in the very near future.”
Richmond Pharmacology is constantly assessing health and safety risks posed by COVID-19 and is regularly reviewingRead more ›
Richmond Pharmacology update on SARS-CoV-2 infection control and management of clinical trialsRead more ›