To help to enrich and speed up your drug development programs, join us for a day of discovery as global experts in Cardiology, Pharmacology and Diabetes discuss the latest state of the art methods in early phase clinical research. The event will provide insight to enable better patient outcomes, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness in global drug development.
The 20th of May also is World Clinical Trials Day celebrating the anniversary of the first clinical trial by James Lind in 1747 into the causes of scurvy on board the HMS Salisbury. On this occasion, we will also showcase work from our Research Institute, our not-for-profit affiliate dedicated to academic research.
- Updates on the CSRC white paper on cardiac safety assessments of anti-diabetic medicines
- Waveform analysis and measurements of QT subintervals
- Repolarization disturbances in type 1 long QT syndrome patients
- Cardiac safety embedded in adaptive clinical trials
- Sex differences in cardiac risk
- Regulatory updates in drug development
- Preclinical science and models in cardiac safety assessments
- Modelling and statistics of pharmacodynamic markers
This is an online event, to express an interest in this event or to learn more details please contact Jack Wilmott on firstname.lastname@example.org