The pharmacies have been designed, commissioned and are operated in compliance with MHRA best practice and GMP guidelines.
The pharmacies are temperature controlled throughout and are connected to a sophisticated ‘auto-dialler’ alarm system. Richmond Pharmacology has the ability to store IMPs in a wide range of conditions to meet a sponsor’s requirements. Ambient and storage temperatures are continuously monitored and all temperature data is exported and signed off electronically. Stored temperature logs are available upon request.
Richmond Pharmacology pharmacies are staffed by 3 pharmacists with extensive experience of IMP preparation and dispensing for clinical trials. Pharmacy supervision is under the control of 3 licensed QPs
Our full-service offering includes a broad array of services. Our experienced staff are able to accommodate additional requirements at the request of our sponsors.
Our offering includes:
- Licensed for storage and dispensing of controlled drugs
- Preparation of study specific Pharmacy Manuals
- Generation of Randomisation Schedules and Code Break Envelopes
- IMP label production
- Assembly and repackaging
- Manufacture of solid and liquid dosage forms
- Batch QP Certification
- Importation of IMPs from non-EU countries
- At study close-out, IMP reconciliation and destruction or retention