Richmond Pharmacology (RPL) will be attending this month�s 22nd Annual DIA EuroMeeting, taking place 8-10 March 2010 in Monaco.The DIA Annual EuroMeeting features more than 110 hot-topic sessions across 13 themes and attracts more than 3,000 professionals from the biopharmaceutical industry, contract service organisations, regulatory agencies, health ministries and academia, as well as patients and students worldwide.Themes are based on an integrated multidisciplinary approach that will generate interest from as many disciplines as possible. This year�s themes include:
- Staying in Business: How to Make Sure You Comply with All Rules and Regulations
- Paediatric Medicines on Their Way to Patients
- Decision Making: The Key to Efficient and Effective Drug Development, approval, and access
- Paving the Way for Advanced Therapies: Fostering New Generations of Biotechnology-Derived Medicines
- Challenges for Switching from Prescription to Non-Prescription Status through the Centralised Procedure
- Personalised Medicines: What Is It, Where Do We Stand, and Where Are We Going?
- Taking the European Regulatory Infrastructure Forward
- Risk Management
- The Informed Patient
- Pharmaceutical Sciences in 2020
- Handling Clinical Trials, eSubmissions and Quality Requests
Click here to download advanced programme.RPL will be exhibiting at this year�s DIA EuroMeeting to inform key decision makers in the industry of our expertise and experience in the field of Early Phase Research. The EuroMeeting is a key event in the calendar and this forum provides an ideal opportunity to meet with existing clients, network and connect with new prospective sponsors. Planning to attend? We look forward to seeing you in Monaco next month!