Come see us at booth number 528 for this year�s 112th ASCPT Annual Meeting, the premier event for clinical pharmacologists, taking place 2nd to 5th March 2011 in Dallas, Texas.What�s on offer?
- Over 30 educational sessions and 300 poster presentations
- Lectures from top professionals in the industry
- Networking opportunities with clinical pharmacologists from around the world
Dr J rg fT ubel, medical practitioner and CEO of Richmond Pharmacology, will be presenting two of Richmond Pharmacology s latest publications centred on the following key areas of discussion:
- COMPARISON OF DIGITAL 12-LEAD ECG AND DIGITAL 12-LEAD HOLTER ECG RECORDINGS IN HEALTHY MALE SUBJECTS - Poster Number: PI-08, scheduled on 3/3/2011 from 8:00 AM
- FOOD EFFECT ON QTC INTERVAL IN THOROUGH QT STUDIES CONDUCTED IN HEALTHY SUBJECTS - Poster Number: LBII-1, scheduled on 4/3/2011 from 8.00 AM to 9.30 AM
For further details, please refer to the online brochure for program highlights, a schedule of events, student and trainee events.We look forward to seeing you in Dallas!