In addition to our existing CRO facilities our new unit will provide:
- 32 new beds in a Teaching Hospital
- Immediate onsite access to emergency and intensive care facilities
- Latest state-of-the-art monitoring systems with networked 12 lead Marquette ECGs at every bed
The unit is located in the Knightsbridge Wing of St George’s Hospital, Tooting, London. Situated within newly refurbished, access-controlled facilities and run by the same dedicated and highly trained team of over 80 staff already working at our Atkinson Morley’s Hospital Unit.
- St George’s Healthcare Trust is one of the largest and busiest National Health Service Trusts in the country. As well as providing general and acute services, the hospital offers a range of specialist, teaching and research facilities with links to the services of St George’s Hospital Medical School.
- St George’s Hospital Medical School. The even closer proximity to the Medical School provides further opportunities for joint academic research, specialist studies or patient trials.
Richmond Pharmacology’s new unit is one of the only Commercial Phase I CROs with facilities located within the same site as both the Teaching Hospital and Medical School.With the opening of our second unit we continue to build on our unrivalled record for delivering high quality and complex studies, on time, every time.